The fall has been wonderful here. The foliage is beautiful and the weather has been mild so far (although we have had snow flurries a few times). Temperatures are reaching the 20/30's at night but it is still warming up to 40's/50's during the day. I don't think we will be that lucky much longer.
We took Ian to a festival at an apple orchard to pick apples and get some fresh cider. The orchard had a petting zoo set up and he enjoyed seeing the goats, pigs, alligator and monkeys....especially the monkeys. Deuce and I were looking forward to the fresh donuts they were making, but decided it was not worth the 50 minute wait! We had lots of apples so I a made an apple crisp and Ian enjoyed eating the rest.
We are all looking forward to duece's arrival (only 4 more weeks). We have been reading "The New Baby" to Ian every night to help him get ready to be a big brother. He gives my belly hugs and kisses. He also raises my shirt and puts his Taggie book and blankie on my belly to share with his baby brother. He'll say "dare go baby brother". It's so sweet. I hope he still feel that way once his baby brother gets here!

1 comment:
Love the blog and pictures! Glad to know you all are doing so great - can't wait to see the family and get Chase and Ian together again. Won't be long before Ian has a new playmate:-)
Take Care
Love,
Jane and Chase
Post a Comment