Sunday, January 4, 2009

Ian's Birthday


It's hard to believe, but Ian turned 2! Where does the time go? Just 1 week after Jay was born, we celebrated Ian's 2nd birthday. We had a small get together with Grandma, and our neighbors Areilia, Deke and Cora. Deke is Ian's buddy and is about 6 mo. older than him. Deke's sister, Cora, is about 7 weeks older than Jay. They are all so close in age, I'm sure they will be best buds.

We got the bounce house out for the boys to play in and had pizza for supper. I made a "Thomas" birthday cake for Ian with "Birthday Thomas" on it. Ian LOVES birthday cake and ice cream. In fact, he now refers to all cake as birthday cake. One of his favorite gifts was the race car helmet and steering wheel. We all had a great time and I was glad that Jay chose an early arrival so I could be home to celebrate Ian's birthday with him!

No comments: